We are excited to inform you there have been some very recent changes to Government funding of classroom based ESOL (until 31/7/2012).
If you are UNEMPLOYED and get the benefits below you may be eligible for FREE ESOL tuition fees**. You would then only need to pay for exams and resource fees**.
You must also want to find employment and be prepared to confirm this when enrolling**.
Your course is not guaranteed until you fully completed your enrolment. On the day you will need to bring:
• Your passport and any documentation you have confirming your residential status in the U.K (home-office documents)
• Any fees to be paid (including exams and resource fees)
• Proof of benefits
• Job Seeker’s Allowance
• Contribution based ESA(Employment Support Allowance)
• Council Tax Benefit
• Housing Benefit
• Income Support
Full Time ESOL & Vocational courses which are:
• ESOL & IT Entry 2/3
• ESOL and Health & Social Care Entry 2/3
• ESOL Entry 2/3
Part time: Entry 1, Entry 2, Entry 3, Level 1 & Level 2 - we have many classes during the day and evening at all levels- please ask at enrolment
New students: you may have friends and family who would like to study ESOL. Please bring them on the enrolment day.
You may also like one of our FREE numeracy (maths) courses as well as your ESOL course. Maths qualifications are highly valued by employers and by higher level qualifications you may wish to take in the future.
• Please bring your Passport and any documentation you have confirming your residential status in the U.K.
• **100% Conditional on SFA eligibility checks, proof of benefit type being received, fee waiver at the discretion of both East Surrey College and upon completion of ‘Discretionary Fee Waiver Form For Adults Training for Employment’ on enrolment.
• *Payments can by paid by cash, credit/debit card or cheque made payable to East Surrey College
• Only payment over £400 p.a. can be paid in four instalments (25% at enrolment, 25% by 31 October 2011; 25% by 31 January 2012 and 25% by 31 March 2012).