Already accepted an offer?
For those of you who have already been interviewed and accepted your full-time place, you will have received a letter notifying you of the enrolment process for your course.
As you can appreciate this year we will need to make some changes to the normal way of enrolling in August. We have taken the decision to move enrolment to an online and telephone service, which means there will be no need for you to actually come in to the College to enrol.
Starting on Friday 21 August our teams will commence enrolling and this process will have 3 stages.
Stage 1 – You will receive a letter from us which will include:
- Confirmation details of your enrolment time slots when our teams will be calling you
- You will be provided with access details to our online portal where you can upload images of the following:
- All relevant qualifications and related exam results
- Your passport/photo ID
- If you do not hold a UK/EU passport, a photo of your VISA (to remain in the UK) or ID Card
- A clear, head and shoulders picture of yourself for your college ID card (This isn’t a passport photo – you can smile if you wish)
Stage 2 – Our Curriculum team will call you to check that you have met the conditions of your offer and confirm a place on one of our courses. This phone call should last approximately 5-15 minutes.
Stage 3 - Shortly after your phone call with one of our Curriculum team, you will receive a second phone call from a member of our enrolment team. This phone call will cover finalising your enrolment, confirming your details, taking payment for any course fees due and for you to electronically sign your enrolment learning agreement.
You will be given your timetable for the first full teaching week which will begin week commencing Monday 7 September 2020. This phone call should last approximately 20 minutes.
We look forward to welcoming you to the College in September.