Our exciting modern College building not only makes an impact on the landscape but also on the learning and development for the local community in Redhill.
The College’s reputation as the leading vocational College in East Surrey has been confirmed by Ofsted in the 2017 report which gave an overall grade of ‘Good’. The iconic building and resources will help as we strive for ‘Outstanding’ and to be the flagship vocational College in the South East.
First Class Facilities
The state-of-the art building includes outstanding resources for you to learn and practice skills in a wide range of vocational areas, and incorporates the first class teaching and facilities of the Reigate School of Art.
The College building provides a safe, secure, inclusive environment with improved access directly off the A23 London Road in Redhill.
In addition to the outstanding teaching and learning resources within each curriculum area you will have access to a stylish two-storey Learning Resource Centre for personal and group studies plus a range of other exciting features including:
- Enrichment facilities including a sports hall with range of court options including basketball, five-a-side football and badminton as well as a well equipped fitness suite
- The Winter Garden - a large enclosed atrium incorporating a stylish cafe
- Access to monthly journals
- State-of-the-art Mac suites
- Industry standard TV and recording studio (used by the BBC)
- Landscaped Summer Gardens
Our College, Your Future
East Surrey College continues to evolve to meet your demands for a quality vocational learning environment. We want to share in your vision and help you achieve your goals.
Join us at our next Open Event and see for yourself how ESC could support you.