Multiply: Maths Skills for Life
Boost your maths skills with Multiply. Our range of free numeracy courses can help you gain a qualification and build your confidence in using numbers at work or in everyday life.
Multiply is a new government-funded programme to help adults across the UK build confidence with numbers and gain qualifications.
Our incredible Maths team at East Surrey College will work alongside individuals and employers to create bespoke courses to aid those who want to improve their numeracy skills.
Courses will be made readily available for individuals aged 19 and over who don’t have Maths GCSE at Grade C (or equivalent). The courses will be designed to help individuals unlock their full potential in:
- Supporting your children with homework
- Managing your money better
- Revealing new job opportunities or progress in work
- Understanding statistics in the media
- Taking the next step to higher levels of training or qualification
At East Surrey College we’re offering this new programme to adults within the local community and employers interested in bespoke training.
Multiply may be right for you if you:
- Need more confidence before starting a college course
- Have a learning difficulty or disability
- Have English as a second language
- Want to support your children with their maths
- Want to progress in your career and feel maths is holding you back
All our Multiply courses will be held at East Surrey College and adults can choose the right Multiply course by enrolling here. Once you've decided on the course, you will be invited to complete a quick assessment which will help tutors determine the level you'll start on.
We are currently offering four courses, with an expectation to expand in the near future.
All Multiply courses are free.