High quality teaching
We provide high quality teaching and learning opportunities for all our students. Tutors encourage and support students as they explore and develop, keeping students motivated and inspired through a range of teaching methods. We liaise with schools to ensure we can meet and support the needs of school leavers, easing progression pathways to College.
First class facilities
Our state-of-the-art campus provides fantastic teaching and enrichment facilities and students have access to the latest technology.
Excellent progression to work and higher study
2018/19 destination data shows that 94.9% of students had a positive destination after completing their qualification at East Surrey College; with the majority progressing directly to employment related to their course of study and increasing numbers into Higher Education.
16-19 full-time study programmes
In 2019, our students went on to study a wide variety of courses at Universities and Higher Education institutions across the country. A list of institutions and courses our student were destined for in July 2019 can be found by clicking here.
When you join the College, you are signing up for more than just a qualification; your study programme is made up of the following key elements:
- Your chosen subject qualification.
- English and Maths where this has not been achieved at GCSE grade 9-4 (A*-C).
- Work experience/internship or work-related projects to help you adapt to the working environment.
- Group and one-to-one tutorials and other value-added activities.
- A variety of enrichment opportunities including trips, visits and activities to enhance your CV.